Lawyers for Pennsylvania and New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Victims
Our attorneys have many years of experience representing victims of motorcycle accidents. We know how to overcome the challenges associated with establishing driver negligence and protecting motorcyclists' rights. If you have suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash in the Philadelphia-Bucks County area or near Trenton, New Jersey, please contact us for help.
Prepared to Handle Serious Personal Injury Claims
Even when wearing helmets and other protection, motorcyclists and passengers on motorcycles are extremely vulnerable in a crash. This is no secret to anyone who rides. Our lawyers have the skill and knowledge to provide vigorous representation if someone else's negligence has caused an accident in which you or a loved one suffered:
- A head injury, including traumatic brain injuries that can be disabling and have lifelong implications
- Back and spinal cord injuries resulting in paralysis or requiring surgery
- Fractures, limb loss, severe lacerations or other injuries that can cause permanent scarring
Building Strong Cases through Deep Experience and Use of Expert Resources
As in any car, truck or other vehicle accident, it may be critical to work with an attorney who has plenty of relevant experience and excellent resources to:
- Conduct a complete motorcycle accident investigation focused on establishing liability
- Demonstrate the full impact of serious injuries on your life and finances
- Identify all types of applicable insurance coverage and any other means of recovering compensation for you
- Negotiate aggressively to get you maximum compensation via settlement, while building a quality case for a potential trial
Our attorneys are well-schooled and well-connected to quality expert resources for handling your case. We take a hands-on approach but may also call on specialized investigators. In assertive negotiations and jury trials when necessary, we have won sizeable compensation for motorcycle accident victims in a range of challenging cases.
Do Not Worry or Wait: Make the Call for a Free Consultation.
Our experience also includes work on the insurance defense side of such cases, so we have an understanding of how insurance companies operate that we will apply in our efforts for you. To work with a lawyer who will work hard for you, contact us today.
Greg Prosmushkin is the contributing author to this content.
Car & Truck Accidents lawyers in Philadelphia Free Consultation.