Pennsylvania and New Jersey Attorneys for Family Visas
Living and working legally in the United States represents the fulfillment of a dream for many people. The process for attaining this goal is often confusing and time-consuming, however - even with family or community support.
A climate of ever-increasing restrictions and enforcement of immigration laws makes it more important than ever to consult a focused, proven lawyer. Our firm is a proven resource for people in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Trenton, New Jersey, areas - and those in foreign countries who want to immigrate to our communities.
Experienced Lawyers for All Your Family Immigration Needs
We provide capable legal guidance and action to deal with virtually any family immigration issue, including:
- All procedures associated with pursuing a "green card" and permanent resident status
- Applications for all types of immigrant and nonimmigrant family visas, including K-1 fiancée visas, K-3 visas for spouses of U.S. citizens, and K-2 and K-4 visas for children
- Confident, efficient assistance with all types of forms and petitions
- Preparation for adjustment of status hearings and all other
- Appeals at all levels of the system, legal representation in removal proceedings, and deportation defense
- Applications for political asylum
Our Immigration Law Mission: Bringing and Keeping Families Together
For attorneys at the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., helping people from around the world obtain family visas is a major area of focus and source of satisfaction. We are a multicultural law firm, with attorneys fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian. We have other reliable resources to communicate with you in virtually any language, and many of our clients come from Southeast Asian, Central American and African countries.
We handle all aspects of the application process for all types of family visas, as well as employment visas and other immigration law issues. Whatever your language, nation or origin, or immigration challenges, please contact us for honest, helpful counsel. We take pride in returning calls promptly and treating our clients with care.
Bridget Cambria is the contributing attorney to this content.
Immigration lawyers in Philadelphia Free Consultation.