Pennsylvania and New Jersey Attorneys for Family Visas
Living and working legally in the United States represents the fulfillment of a dream for many people. However, the process for attaining this goal is often complex, confusing and time-consuming. This is the case even for those people who are fortunate enough to enjoy the support of family and community. Speaking to an immigration attorney in Philadelphia can help.
A climate of ever-increasing restrictions and enforcement of immigration laws makes it more important than ever to consult an immigration attorney. Our firm provides legal advice and representation to people in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Trenton, New Jersey, areas - and those in foreign countries who want to immigrate to our communities.
We provide legal guidance and representation to deal with virtually any family immigration issue, including:
- All procedures associated with pursuing a "green card" and permanent resident status
- Applications for all types of immigrant and non-immigrant family visas, including K-1 fiancé(e) visas, K-3 visas for foreign-citizen spouses of U.S. citizens, and K-2 and K-4 visas for children
- Assistance with all types of immigration forms and petitions
- Preparation for adjustment of status hearings and appeals at all levels of the system
- Legal representation in removal and deportation proceedings
Our Immigration Law Mission: Bringing and Keeping Families Together
For the attorneys at the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., helping people from around the world obtain family visas is a source of great satisfaction. We are a multicultural law firm, with attorneys fluent in English, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian. Many of our clients also come from Southeast Asian, Central American and African countries.
We handle all aspects of the application process for family visas. Whatever your language, national origin or immigration challenges, please contact us and speak to a Philadelphia immigration lawyer for advice.
Contact an immigration lawyer in Philadelphia with all question and concerns online or call for a free consultation: (215) 437-3058 (Philadelphia immigration lawyer) and (609) 257-4976 (Trenton).
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.