Trenton Medical Negligence Attorneys
We trust those who work in the medical industry; doctors, nurses, specialists, aides, to provide care and to act in a manner consistent with their specialized training. Yet when that trust is broken by an error, an act of negligence or a mistake, it can be difficult to recover.
If you have been injured in a hospital while under the care of a medical professional or are living with a permanent medical condition that resulted from a botched procedure, you need aggressive legal assistance aimed at fully and fairly compensating you for your injuries. Call on the lawyers at Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Trenton, New Jersey, to fight on your behalf. Contact us today at 215-437-3058 or 609-257-4976.
Addressing Medical Malpractice Issues
- Your current physical ailment or condition following a medical procedure may leave you feeling powerless & after all, the doctors did all that they could, didn't they? If you have any doubt whatsoever about the quality of care you received, speaking with an attorney is the best step to take. At the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we have handled numerous medical malpractice cases, including those related to the following:
- Failure to diagnose
- Delay in diagnosis
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Improperly performed procedures
- Wrongful death
- Prescription Errors
- Anesthesia Errors
- Birth injuries may be the result of negligence on the part of doctors, midwives and other medical professionals.
Our attorneys have successfully fought to help clients obtain compensation for numerous birth injury cases:
- Improper delivery
- Dislocation of shoulder
- Broken arms or legs
- Permanent physical damage
Fighting Diligently for Our Clients
Our approach to handling medical malpractice and other personal injury cases is twofold: We offer personalized service aimed at obtaining proper compensation for our clients, and we fight aggressively to reach that goal. Our practice is built upon the success of this approach.
If you need legal assistance in your medical malpractice case - the kind that gets you the best results possible - the time to act is now. Contact the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. today to schedule your free initial consultation. Let us get in the ring and fight for you as you recover.
Greg Prosmushkin is the contributing author to this content.
Medical Malpractice lawyers in Philadelphia Free Consultation.