Hotel Accident Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia
Hotels are like homes away from home except that since you pay to be a guest at a hotel, you are owed the highest duty of care by the Hotel's staff and agents to ensure your safety. However, there are many reported injuries resulting from Hotel Accidents. If you or a loved one were injured in a hotel accident, please do not try and handle it yourself. Call the Law Offices Greg Prosmushkin PC. Our attorneys and staff are well acquainted with Hotel Accidents both within the United States and the world. The consultation is absolutely free.
Here are some of the ways that people can get hurt in a hotel setting:
- Slip and Falls in bathrooms due to non stick tub and tile surfaces
- Failure to have hand rails in bath stalls and showers
- Failure to clean spills in hotel Restaurants and lobby's
- Failure to warn of wet or waxed floors
- Improper floor mats and floor mat placements
- Door maintenance issues
- Failure to wax the floor properly
- Failure to maintain room ac and heat properly so the unit leaks
- Failure to clean properly causing bed bugs
- Pool liability for failing to clean and monitor
- Hotel Dram shop liability for a hotel bar that over serves alcohol
At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, we are familiar with all of the above claim types and are able to assist you with any incident that occurs on hotel property. The consultation is free so give us a call if you or a loved one were Injured On a Hotel Property.
Outside-of-the-USA Hotel liability is a question that we get asked all the time. Can I sue a hotel for negligence if I was injured in a hotel overseas or in Canada or Mexico? The answer is yes, you can sue if you can identify the hotel involved properly. At the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, we handle cases involving injury outside the United States if it involves a recognized hotel chain. Call us for a free consultation and as always, our guarantee no recovery, no fee policy applies.
The injuries that we see from hotel negligence generally are:
- Burn injuries from poorly temperature plumbing
- Fractures of all kinds from falls
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Sprains of every part of the body
- Eye injuries
- Dental injuries
There are many more types of injuries that occur from hotel negligence including Food Poisoning and even attacks from trespassers. Call the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC for a free consultation.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.