Philadelphia Lawyer For Shopping Mall Injury
Malls and shopping centers owe the highest duty of care in terms of safety to its customers. This means that you should be provided a safe place to come and shop. This extends to the outside of the mall or shopping center and the inside of the shopping center. Unfortunately, with some malls and shopping centers, this duty is either completely or partially ignored. As a result, shoppers or others lawfully on the premises get injured. At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, our attorneys and staff have handled hundreds of claims involving injury at these properties. If you or a loved one were injured on mall or shopping center property, call our office. The consultation is absolutely free. Malls and shopping centers have an affirmative duty to:
- Keep the ground clear of Tripping and Slipping hazards.
- Keep the floors clean and free of slippery substances or articles of trash that should not be there.
- Keep customers safe from other shoppers (security)
- Keep the doorways and Escalators in good working order so as not to injure anyone
- Keep its roofing or plumbing in good working order so as to prevent leaks and other slipping hazards from the public
- Keep its parking lot free of Ice and Snow as well as the walkways to the shopping center and mall
- Keep the driveways clear of holes or other uneven deviations which can cause injury.
- Keep employees under check so that they do not assault or otherwise injure customers
- Maintain proper egress and ingress for cars to come and go from the property without the configuration of the parking causing an accident.
- Maintain proper stop and yield signs for safe driving to and from the property.
Malls and shopping centers have an affirmative duty to keep the public safe. Why? Because malls and shopping centers invite the public to come to their property and buy things from them. This invitation creates a duty and this duty is the highest under the law. At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, our experience with these properties allows us to best advise our clients about their case. We understand the intricacies of who owns these malls and shopping centers and we have an investigative team that insures that we always get the proper party to an injury claim. If you or a loved one received an injury at a mall or shopping center, call our office for a consultation. The call will be free and so will the consultation.
At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, PC, we see cases of injury at malls and shopping centers routinely. It has been our experience that the mall or shopping center is usually understaffed and does not have the man power to care for the customers and the property in a proper fashion. If you were injured at the mall or at a shopping center, before you take matters into your own hands, call the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin for a straight forward, to the point consultation so you know your rights and responsibilities.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.