Action to Prevent Suspension or Restore a Suspended Driver's License
Throughout southeast Pennsylvania and the Trenton, New Jersey, area, we provide strong, resourceful representation for people who need to protect or regain their driving privileges. Please contact us to work with an aggressive, efficient lawyer who knows the best strategies for dealing with PENDOT or the New Jersey DMV.
Skilled, Straight-Talking Lawyers
We respect the fact that keeping or restoring your valid driver's license may well be critical for your work and ability to deal with personal and family obligations. This is why we will focus on helping you:
- Handle traffic violations and misdemeanor charges such as DUI or DWI with a focus on protecting your license to the greatest possible extent
- Take action for restoration of your suspended driver's license, whether the suspension was due to multiple traffic violations, certain specific citations or other causes
- Deal as effectively as possible with old traffic tickets you have not acknowledged, which may have resulted in having your driver's license suspended indefinitely
- Attempt to recover your license if an officer took your driver's license but it has not been officially suspended
Cutting Through the Red Tape and Targeting Positive Results
At the law offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we know dealing with the courts and other authorities over a suspended driver's license can be confusing and frustrating. For many people, avoiding or minimizing the impact of a suspended driver's license is an even bigger concern than avoiding jail time or significant fines. We can help you regain control of your situation by:
- Scheduling the proper PENDOT or DMV hearings or required appearances in the right courts
- Explaining exactly what you need to do
- Pursuing every available legal path to get positive results
Our attorneys have experience providing criminal and traffic defense for people facing many charges throughout the communities we serve, including the entire Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, Bucks County, and south Jersey. You can benefit from a free consultation at the office most convenient for you. If you communicate best in another language, just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Greg Prosmushkin is the contributing author to this content.
Traffic Tickets lawyers in Philadelphia Free Consultation.