Restoring Your Driving Privileges
Did you find out your driving privileges were suspended or revoked? If so, it can be frustrating attempting to discover how to get your license back in working order. Our attorneys can help you sort through the issues involved in restoring your license.
Your license can be suspended for one, or many reasons, including:
- A guilty finding by a court on a violation carrying a suspension (such as DUI/DWI, high speed violation, reckless driving);
- Failure to pay fines and costs on a previous traffic citation;
- As result of a drug violation;
- Failure to respond to an out-of-state traffic citation;
- Too many points accruing on your license;
- A finding by the Department of Transportation that you are a danger on the road.
Regardless of the reason for your suspension, it is important to contact an attorney to help you restore your license. In many cases, an experienced attorney can reopen, remove, or even clear your underlying citations, so that you are free to legally drive.
DETERMINING THE BEST APPROACH
One of the experienced trial attorneys at the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. can help you determine if you should file an appeal to the underlying violation, contest your suspension with the department of transportation, or any such combination. In order to start the process, feel free to contact us.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.