Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer
At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., recovering money for Car Accident victims is a central focus. Our car accident attorneys have decades of experience in this area of law. We understand insurance claims, accident investigation and the steps needed to be successful. We go to battle on your behalf, striving to get you compensation for medical bills and living expenses as you focus on a full recovery.
Our Commitment to You
From offices in Philadelphia and Trenton, we provide powerful advocacy and friendly service to those who have been injured in car accidents. We can come to you if you cannot travel. You can depend on our proven personal injury attorneys to take your case seriously, give you an honest assessment of the strength of your case and help you make good decisions on how to move forward.
Handling All Types of Car Accident Claims
Every car accident is different, but one thing remains the same: Insurance companies will try to minimize the amount of compensation they pay to injured victims. That is why our New Jersey and Pennsylvania lawyers fight so hard to protect the rights of our clients. We encourage you to reach out to us if you were involved in a:
- Head-on collision
- Rear-end collision
- Accident involving a drunk driver
- Hit-and-Run or an accident where the other driver was uninsured or underinsured
- Accident that was caused by a tire blowout, wheel explosion or any other defective auto part
Many of our clients come to us suffering from serious injuries such as head trauma, spinal injuries, burns, organ damage and other harms. Some of our clients are families who lost a loved one in a fatal car accident. We understand how devastated you and your family are at a time like this. You can rely on us for the compassionate advice you need and deserve.
The NJ Department of Transportation tells us that there were 270,231 total crashes reported across the state during the latest reporting year. Out of those crashes, there were:
- 61,753 injuries
- 624 fatalities
While we understand that most vehicle crash injuries are relatively minor, that does not mean they come with no cost to victims’ families. Even minor injuries can quickly see medical expenses rise to $10,000 dollars. For major injuries, the costs can reach into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. A Trenton car accident lawyer can help you with these expenses. We know that the following injuries all require immediate and sometimes extensive care:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
We know that reckless or careless drivers are often the cause of crashes in New Jersey. Our Southampton car accident lawyer regularly handle cases for crash victims that were hurt by:
- Impaired Drivers – anyone who makes a choice to get behind the wheel after having too much to drink needs to be held accountable for their actions. For the latest reporting year in the US, there were nearly 11,000 people killed due to drunk driving incidents.
- Distracted Drivers – from 2012 to 2016, around 800,000 drivers in New Jersey were involved in a distracted driving crash. Distracted driving can mean many things, but more and more, we are seeing drivers with their eyes glued to their smartphone screens.
- Speeding/Reckless Driving – speed limits are there for a reason. Roads are studied, and the most appropriate limits are posted. However, many drivers choose to ignore the speed limits or otherwise operate in a reckless manner. This often leads to serious crashes.
- Failure to Yield- it is important to understand the rules of the road, including when and where to properly yield to other vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrians. Failure to yield can cause severe pedestrian and bicyclist injuries.
We offer a free initial consultation to all potential clients. To arrange yours, please call one of our offices: 215-543-7220 (Philadelphia) or 609-775-9567 (Trenton). You can also send us an email and we will respond promptly.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.
I was represented by their firm and my lawyer, Adam Rosengard, was incredible. He was so knowledgeable and always answered or immediately returned our calls. He won our case but was able to secure us a much larger payout than we ever expected. I would highly recommend anyone looking for an honest, hardworking lawyer to seek Adam’s services. I will be referring anyone needing a lawyer to you in the future. Thanks again Adam!!