Philadelphia Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Attorneys have many years of experience representing victims of Motorcycle Accidents. We know how to overcome the challenges associated with establishing Driver Negligence and protecting motorcyclists’ rights. If you have suffered injuries from a Motorcycle Crash in the Philadelphia-Bucks County area or near Trenton, New Jersey, please Contact Us for help.
Prepared to Handle Serious Personal Injury Claims
Even when wearing helmets and other protection, motorcyclists, and passengers on motorcycles are extremely vulnerable in a crash. This is no secret to anyone who rides. Our attorneys have the requisite skill and knowledge to provide vigorous representation in the event that someone else’s negligence has caused an accident in which you or a loved one suffered:
- A head injury, including traumatic brain injuries which can be disabling, and have lifelong implications
- Back and Spinal Cord Injuries resulting in paralysis or requiring surgery
- Fractures, Limb Loss, severe lacerations, or other injuries which can cause Permanent Scarring
Building Strong Cases through Deep Experience and Expert Use of Resources
- Conduct a complete motorcycle accident investigation focused on establishing liability.
- Demonstrate the full impact of serious injuries on your life and finances.
- Identify all types of applicable insurance coverage and any other means of recovering compensation for you.
- Negotiate aggressively to get you maximum compensation via settlement, while building a strong case for a trial, should it prove necessary.
Our attorneys are well-schooled and well-connected, and possess expert resources for handling your case. We take a hands-on approach, but may also call on specialized investigators for assistance. In assertive negotiations, and, when necessary, jury trials, we have won sizeable compensations for motorcycle accident victims in wide a range of challenging cases.
Do Not Worry, Do Not Wait: Make the Call for a Free Consultation.
Our experience also includes work on the insurance defense side of such cases, and we therefore have an understanding of how insurance companies operate, which we will apply in our efforts for your benefit. To work with a Lawyer who will work hard for you, Contact Us Today.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.