In Bristol, it is pretty calm. Most people do not spend their days thinking about going about what will happen if they get injured. The last thing you expect is for someone else’s negligence to cause you or a loved one harm. Unfortunately, we know there are times when unexpected events cause us harm and they are out of our control.
Do you know where to turn if this happens to you?
When you need a personal injury attorney, you can turn to the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. for help. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will work with you to secure the compensation you deserve.
It Is Unexpected
We know you will have many questions in the aftermath of an accident that causes your or a loved one harm:
Will my insurance cover all of these expenses?
Is another party responsible for covering medical costs?
What if I miss work and cannot pay my bills?
We want to help you answer those questions, especially if your injuries were caused by the negligence of another person. Here are some common ways in which personal injury cases arise:
- Vehicle accidents: reckless and careless drivers cause many personal injuries. In Pennsylvania, drunk drivers were responsible for 6,565 injuries in the latest reporting year. We also know that distracted drivers and those who speed are much more likely to cause injuries on the roadways.
- Violence: this can range from incidents of assault and robbery to criminal domestic violence and other cases.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: pedestrians and bicyclists are the most vulnerable group of people on or around the roadways because they have no protection from an impact.
- Slip and fall accidents: these are often associated with premises liability cases because they happen on other people’s property and can be prevented in most cases. Irresponsible property owners and employees should be held responsible.
- Faulty products: we can see on the government recall website that there are thousands of faulty products on the market. Some have a poor design or manufacturing defect while others have labeling problems that mislead consumers.
- Work accidents: work injuries are supposed to be covered by workers’ compensation insurance, but sometimes there are circumstances in which you are eligible for more compensation.
(This list does not give a complete account of all personal injury accidents. Always seek a qualified attorney to review your case.)
What You Can Do Now
If you or a loved one are injured because of the careless or reckless act of another person, company, or agency, please seek legal assistance immediately. At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we will work with you to secure the compensation you need for all of your accident-related expenses. This can include:
- Coverage for your medical expenses
- Lost income recovery if you cannot work due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages