Philadelphia Family Immigration Lawyer
For many people, living and working legally in the United States represents the fulfillment of a dream. However, the process for attaining this goal is frequently complex, confusing, and time-consuming. This is the case even for those who are fortunate enough to enjoy the support of family and community. Speaking to an immigration attorney in Philadelphia can help.
A climate of ever-increasing restrictions and enforcement of immigration laws makes it more important now than ever to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Our firm provides legal advice and representation to people in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Trenton, New Jersey, areas – and to those in foreign countries who wish to immigrate to our communities.
We Provide Legal Guidance and Representation to Deal with Virtually Any Family Immigration Issue, Including:
- Assistance with all types of immigration forms and petitions
- All procedures associated with pursuing a “green card” and permanent resident status
- Applications for all types of immigrant and non-immigrant family visas, including K-1 fiancé(e) Visas, K-3 visas for foreign-citizen spouses of U.S. citizens, and K-2 and K-4 visas for children
- Preparation for adjustment of status hearings and appeals at all levels of the system
- Legal representation in removal and deportation proceedings
- Applications for political asylum.
Our Immigration Law Mission: Bringing and Keeping Families Together
For the attorneys at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., the assistance we provide to people from around the world in obtaining family visas is a source of great satisfaction. We are a multicultural law firm, with lawyer fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Ukrainian. Many of our clients also come from Southeast Asian, Central American, and African countries.
We handle all aspects of the application process involved with family visas. Whatever your language, national origin, or immigration challenges, please contact us, and speak to a Philadelphia immigration lawyer for advice.
Contact an immigration attorney in Philadelphia with any question and concerns you have online, or call for a free consultation at 215-543-7220 (Philadelphia immigration lawyer) or 609-775-9567 (Trenton).
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.