Most of us never think about what we would need to do if the negligence or carelessness of another person causes us harm. However, if you are here today because you need a Lansdale personal injury lawyer, we are standing by to help.
At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we are ready to get to work on your behalf. Let our team get to the bottom of what happened so we can secure the compensation you need for all of your injury-related expenses.
How do these injury cases occur?
We know that there are many ways in which another person’s carelessness or negligence can cause injuries — too many ways to list here. Today, we are going to focus on some of the top causes of personal injury cases, but do not worry if you do not see your injury cause listed here. Always seek assistance from a qualified attorney about your particular case.
- Car And Truck Accidents – There were more than 128,000 total vehicle crashes during the latest reporting year for Pennsylvania. Our of those, there were more than 80,000 injuries. Many of these crashes were caused due to driver negligence, including alcohol-impaired drivers, those distracted by their electronic devices, and drivers who disregard traffic laws.
- Workplace Accidents – While most workplace injuries are covered by workers’ compensation, there are times when employers do not provide the necessary tools and equipment to their workers or when they willfully disregard their duties to ensure a safe working environment.
- Premises Injuries – Property owners and the people who work for them have a duty to keep patrons safe. One of the most causes of premises injuries are slip and fall/trip and fall incidents. They send more than one million people to the ER each year.
- Medical Mistakes – The third leading cause of death in the US is medical mistakes. These are often caused by healthcare-acquired infections, surgical mistakes, misdiagnosis, delayed treatment, and more.
- Defective Products – There are times when product become defective due to a manufacturing error, a design flaw, or due to labeling issues. This can cause major consumer injury or illness.
- Animal/Dog Attacks – We know that there are around 4.6 million dog bites in the US annually. As many as 900,000 of them require medical attention.
Let our Lansdale team get to work
We know that you may not know where to turn if the negligence or carelessness of another person has caused you harm. At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., we want you to know that we will be by your side. Our knowledgeable and experienced team is ready to get to work investigating what happened so we can secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages