We know that you never expected that you or a loved one would be injured due to the negligence of a property owner. However, you may find that you need a premises liability attorney to help you through this.
At the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our qualified and experienced team is ready to step in and do everything we can to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Let us handle insurance companies and other parties so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
We Know These Injuries Happen
Make a checklist in your head of all the places you go each day or during the week. We bet it is an extensive list:
- To work
- Your kid’s school
- The grocery store
- The park
- The bank
You probably go dozens of places each week. The last thing should have to worry about it getting injured. However, we know that there are times when the negligence of a property owner or the people who work for them can cause harm. If they fail to take proper precautions, we know that the following things can happen:
- Slip and fall/trip and fall incidents – these are the most common premises liability cases and they need to be taken seriously. When a person is in a slip and fall incident, they can sustain serious injuries. These incidents happen in many ways, including:
- Wet floors from spills or leaks
- Loose carpeting or other loose floor materials
- Stairs that have no grip material
- Uneven or broken pavement
- Poor maintenance issues – it is vital that property owners perform regular inspections and maintenance of their entire premises to prevent injuries due to a malfunction of the following:
- Store shelving
- Store displays
- Parking lots
- Pool and hot tub problems – not only should these areas be monitored according to state and local laws to prevent accidental drownings, but property owners and managers need to be aware that the chemicals used in pools and hot tubs can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
- Restaurant considerations – restaurant owners need to be aware of all items listed above and have the added responsibility of ensuring that foods are stored, prepared, and cooked properly.
Moving Forward From Here
Should you have to perform your own inspection of a person’s property when you go somewhere just to ensure you are safe?
Of course not. That is the responsibility of property owners and the people who work for them. If you or a loved one are injured due to the negligent of a property owner, the Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. are ready to step in and help you secure the compensation you deserve. This can include:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering/loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Punitive damages against those responsible