Philadelphia Wrongful Death Lawyer
Wrongful deaths are heart-rending occurrences, and surviving family members have to deal with legal entanglements, insurance claims, and estate administration while dealing with processing grief. This is an extremely difficult time for survivors and one of the best things that individuals can do is consult with a Philadelphia attorney to help you take care of the logistical and legal concerns during this sensitive time. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. our wrongful death claims involve a thorough investigation into the facts of the case, gathering details, consulting with medical professionals and negotiating with insurance companies.
Losing a family member is a devastating experience, one which is compounded when the death is the result of the reckless, negligent, or deliberate behavior of another. If your loved one’s life was cut short as the consequence of another’s conduct, you can pursue a claim for wrongful death. We understand and empathize with our clients who have lost a loved one, which is why The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. is here to work with, and for, you. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation with one of our Wrongful Death Lawyers today.
What Constitutes a Wrongful Death?
To constitute a wrongful death, there are three elements which need to be satisfied:
- The death of an immediate family member (including spouses, children, and parents);
- That the death was caused by the negligence, carelessness, recklessness, or intentional acts of another; and
- That a family member has or will experience financial or emotional hardship as a result of the death.
The Wrongful Death Lawyers at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. will evaluate these elements, as well as other relevant state law, in order to determine what compensation you are entitled to. We will then advise you accordingly, and zealously pursue recovery from those parties responsible.
Wrongful Death Scenarios
- 4,600 work-related deaths occur every year as the result of dangerous machinery, electrocution, falls, etc.
- Hundreds of thousands of vehicular accidents result in tens of thousands of fatalities each year.
- Medical negligence is the third leading cause of death in America (falling only behind predictable killers in heart disease and cancer). Hundreds of thousands of people go to the hospital each year, only to die in part due to an otherwise preventable harm.
- 22,000 people are killed every year as the result of defective or faulty products.
These are but a few common causes of wrongful death. If you have any inkling that your loved one may have suffered a wrongful death scenario, you should contact a Personal Injury Attorney immediately.
The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C. can help you to file a wrongful death action, and pursue damages against the aggrieving party. No amount of money can make you whole again after you have suffered such a loss, but you and your family deserve to be compensated, so that you can, at the least, financially cope with what lies ahead, and so that a message is sent that grossly irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated. Call today to schedule a free consultation with one of our wrongful death lawyers.
This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.